Master GEDM 2020: online the new programme
Now in its tenth edition, the Master on "Diversity Management and Gender Equality", organized by the Giacomo Brodolini Foundation, is renewed and restarted with a new digital structure, which integrates streaming educational meetings and recorded content with moments of discussion, reflection and comparison on the various topics covered. The course starts on November 27, 2020 and ends on April 10, 2021.
Seven thematic paths in which the course will be articulated:
- Gender, stereotypes and language
- Gender equality
- Aging, disability and measures for independent living
- Migration and multiculturalism
- Organizational change, innovation and inclusion
- Tools, methodologies and case studies
In addition, a module dedicated to project design will be developed throughout the master, using specific tools such as tools and canvas with which the students will develop their own project proposal.
More information about the program and how to register on the master's website.