Consultant on ESF and ERDF
Data di inizio:
Data di fine:
Position: We are looking to recruit a Consultant with previous experience in public policy analysis, program and projects assessment and evaluation with a background knowledge on ESF and ERDF.
Main tasks will include:
- Delivering evaluation and impact assessment work, gathering and analysing evidence, and writing high-quality reports and studies for EU institutions;
- Assisting the management team;
- Helping to grow the business by preparing tenders and project proposals;
- Implementing project activities;
- Revising experts’ inputs;
- Drafting country profiles and case studies;
- Drafting reports and outlook documents.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in private consultancy services with responsibility in drafting reports and project proposals, evaluation of EU public policies and programmes, drafting country profiles, managing networks of experts, supporting management activities (experience in working with the EU-institutions is a strong asset);
- Sound understanding and experience of applying quantitative and qualitative methodologies in impact assessment and EU Funds’ evaluation would be an asset;
- Proven experience in project management and capacity to deliver under tight deadlines;
- In-depth analytical skills and conceptual, methodological and problem-solving skills in relation to
policy analysis and evaluation;
- Good understanding of EU institutions, EU Funds programming, EU evaluation-cycle;
- English mother tongue or fluency at native level; fluency in French would be an asset;
- Master’s degree in applied economics, social sciences or related field (PhD is an asset);
- Good time management and ability to prioritize;
- Well organised, able to work independently as part of a small team.