SENSENET - Social Enterprises Sustainability Network
The SENSENET project is focused on creating a learning network model to support Social Economy Enterprises (SEEs) and Social Economy Organisations’ (SEOs) managers and human resources who face challenges in dealing with the recruitment, welcome and retention of vulnerable people, in particular people with disabilities.
The project specifically aims to:
- Raise awareness on social economy and its importance as an engine of social innovation;
- Collect data and information on diversity management in social economy in different European countries;
- Build capacity of SEEs and SEOs’ managers and human resources to include diversity in their recruitment and management processes;
- Foster mutual learning and exchange of good practices among different European countries on diversity management in social economy;
- Improve the performance of SEEs and SEOs in terms of social innovation and cohesion.
The project specifically targets managers and human resources of SEEs and SEOs, as they are responsible for the recruitment process and the staff management within these structures. Managers and HR participating in the project are also invited to raise awareness and train their staff members on the importance of diversity.
SENSENET addresses SEEs and SEOs’ capacity building by combining key technical domains with innovative management approaches using formal and non-formal learning methodologies.