Technical Assistance for Increasing the Institutional Capacity of the Ministry of Family and Social Policies (MoFSP) in the field of Social Inclusion Policies
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the promotion of an inclusive labour market with opportunities for disadvantaged groups through better quality social services and easier access to these services. The specific goal of the project is to improve the policy-making, implementation and monitoring capacity of the MoFSP and its partners including other governmental and non-governmental institutions and mechanisms in the field of social policy and anti-discrimination in order to strengthen the link between employment, education and social inclusion policies to facilitate the integration of disadvantaged persons into the labour market.
In order to achieve this, the project will support MoSFP and interlinked organisation on their development on 2 levels:
• Improving their policy making, implementation and monitoring;
• Strengthening the links between employment, education and social policies.
This will allow the efficient delivery of social policies, social inclusion measure, anti-discrimination measures and social protection measures, a set that will have an
impact on increasing integration of disadvantaged groups into the labour market.
Type of services provided
• Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Training Programme;
• Designing a Governance Model;
• Conducting Field Researches on thematic fields;
• Conducting Projections on Poverty and Social Inclusion;
• Establishment an Online Social Policy Library and Documentation Centre;
• Organising Roundtable Meetings on Social Policy;
• Organising a Summit on Social Policy;
• Conducting Staffing Needs Analysis;
• Development of Occupational Standards;
• Organisation of Study Visits;
• Organizing Workshops on indicators of social policies and measurement
methods in the field of social inclusion;
• Organising Training Programme on evaluation and impact analysis of social policies;
• Organisation of Study Visits for the stakeholders;
• Providing full-time consultancy for MoFSP.