Technical Assistance for Institutional Capacity Building for the Implementation of Employment, Education and Social Policies Sectoral Operational Programme (EESP SOP) under IPA-II
FGB has been awarded, for the second time, the Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Labour, Social Services and Family (MoLSSF) of the Republic of Turkey, for the Implementation of Employment, Education and Social Policies Sectoral Operational Programme (EESP SOP) under IPA-II.
The purposes of the project are as follows:
- Provide support and assistance to the OS of EESP SOP so that programme is both managed effectively and serves as a valuable preparation for the future management of the ESF.
- Increase the capacity of institutions for policy design, effective use of IPA funds, Acquis alignment and conducting evaluation and thematic monitoring activities.
- Provide assistance in increasing the capacity of potential/actual beneficiaries on project preparation, implementation and management.
- Increase awareness of general public about the opportunities provided by EESP SOP and about its implementations and outcomes.
To achieve its results, the project will rely on three main activity pillars:
- Strengthening the Capacity of the OS Staff.
- Supporting all beneficiaries and all grant scheme processes.
- Support the communication strategy and raise awareness by organizing awareness campaigns, competitions, project fairs and information days for EESP SOP and grant schemes.