Open call for researchers and experts
FGB is on the lookout for new researchers and experts to join its public policy evaluation team, either on an ad hoc basis or as part of a more stable employment/consultancy relationship. We are looking to set up a professional experts network of motivated individuals willing to support FGB in implementing ongoing and future contracts, drafting proposals, or identifying together new business development areas.
Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini S.r.l (FGB) is an international research centre which specialises in the field of employment and social policies, including but not limited to: labour market analysis, gender studies, vocational education and training, regional development. With offices in Rome, Milan and Brussels, FGB provides research and evaluation expertise and technical assistance to EU and national institutions and other public sector clients.
We are looking for candidates who fit the following requirements:
· Possess a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. economics, political science, education sciences, public policy or other related fields); post graduate qualifications are an asset;
· At least 5-7 years’ professional experience in a research organisation, EU institution or consultancy working on research projects covering at least two of the following thematic areas:
o labour market and skills policies;
o employment policies;
o vocational education and training (VET);
o lifelong learning policies;
o VET qualifications and credentials;
o curricula development and learning outcomes;
o developing sectoral skills strategies;
o digital skills;
o green skills;
o social inclusion;
o innovation and entrepreneurship;
o innovation and research;
o regional development;
o territorial collaboration;
o capacity building;
· Experience in conducting research, including using different qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies, proven by implemented research projects;
· Experience in writing reports and articles, proven by publications and authored reports;
· Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential; knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
· Strong presentation and communication skills with experience of presenting research results to the audience.
· Be part of a prestigious network of experts working on interesting assignments and projects at EU level;
· Have flexible collaboration arrangements (e.g., the position allows for total remote working);
· Be at the forefront of new European policies and initiatives;
· Increased recognition of expertise at the European level;
· Generous remuneration.
This is a call for associated researchers and experts open all year round: send your CV, including the list of most relevant projects and publications.
We are committed to increasing diversity and inclusion within FGB. We welcome applications from anyone regardless of disability, ethnicity, heritage, gender, sexuality, religion or socio-economic background. We are committed to inclusive working practices, and making any reasonable adjustments.
If there is anything else you’re concerned about or think we could provide, please let us know.