European Social Fund Performance and Thematic Reports. Framework contract WC/2013/0086
The purpose of the project is to provide evidence-based analysis of the European Social Fund (ESF) 2014-2020 performance and progress, including qualitative information, provided through the ESF Annual Implementation Reports (AIR) and the results of relevant evaluation findings and, by doing so, to support the European Commission in monitoring such progress. The activities of the project are built upon an ESF Performance database aimed at organizing data and information from the AIRs and other relevant data sources and to make these readily available for the Synthesis reports and the Thematic Reports and for subsequent analysis needs of the European Commission.
The ESF Performance Database stores data extracted from the following resources:
- Annual Implementation Reports and Operational Programmes,
- ESF evaluations,
- Context data, such as Country Specific Recommendations and Europe 2020 indicators performance, extracted from the Commission and Eurostat websites,
- Further programme-related data (such as information related to specific indicators, actions and target groups and specific objectives from the Operational Programme).
- Development of the ESF Database
- Collection, systematization and quality check of data extracted form
- Preparation of the Annual Synthesis Reports and of the Annual Thematic Reports.
- Project developed within the Framework contract WC/2013/0086 – Lot 2 (Provision of services related to evaluation, evaluative studies, analysis and research work, including support for impact assessment activities)