The OFP survey and the new assets of the continuing vocational education and training offer in companies
Partners: FGB Srl SB, TPKS, Fondazione Censis
The project aims at investigating the Professional Training Offer in Italy by focusing on three main topics: the analysis of the structural features and the dynamics of the professional training offer in Italy; the training offer provided by Public Administrations to their employees; Continuing Vocational Education and Training (CVET) and Adult Learning policies and funding systems.
Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini will carry out:
- the processing of the data acquired through the "INDACO PA 2022" quantitative census-type survey on the Institutional Units belonging to the Public Administration sector;
- a qualitative in-depth analysis of training offer provided by Public Administrations to their employees through 2 focus groups, 5 interviews with experts and 5 case studies;
- a study on the Communities of Practice;
- the analysis of CVET offer by mapping all notices and calls issued by Regions/PPAA and Interprofessional Funds;
- a desk study on the impact and efficiency of CVET and adult learning policies and funding systems;
- a qualitative in-depth study on CVET and adult learning, through 50 interviews with stakeholders and 21 territorial focus groups.